Design complex assemblies in record time
- Intuitive user interface
- Totally integrated PDM
- Interfaces with all the leading CAD tools on the market
- Optimized management of large assemblies
- Powerful modeling and simulation tools
- Smart standard components containing machining information
- Detailed and standardized drawings
Unparalleled security and flexibility
With TopSolid, users can change the name of a part at any time, without having to worry about losing the reference in the assemblies that use it. Parts and assemblies undergoing modifications are made known to all, thanks to the vault option. You can work in offline mode by reserving parts and assemblies for modification, and then reassembling them, without being disrupted by another simultaneous modification.
CAD software with native and transparent PDM
All the software's inputs/outputs are controlled by a management tool that controls the links between parts, assemblies and, more generally, all the documents in the project (movements, name changes, etc.).
- Changes of indexes and minor/major revisions of parts and subassemblies
- Work in "remote" and "collaborative" modes
- Secure data
- Searches and back references
- Track changes
Simple, user-friendly software...
- Dialog boxes
- Powerful undo and redo functions
- On-the-fly creation and use of functional elements (planes, axes, frames, etc.)
... that automatically stores and files to allow for easy reworking
- Entities tree
- Operation tree
- Chronology management
- Invalidity management
- Complexity management
CAD software with outstanding modeling capacity
- Mechanical design basics: holes, threads, grooves, slots, etc.
- Sheet metal: folds, flanges, rolled edges, edge reliefs, corner reliefs, cavities, etc.
- Mechanically-welded chassis: profiles on wireframe sketch, bend cuts, welds, etc.
- Foundry parts, plastics, thermo-forming, etc.: a powerful surface and volume modeler (Parasolid)
- Tubes, wires, port machining
Software for mechanics
- Mechanical features specially adapted to manufacturing that can be directly and automatically machined with TopSolid'Cam and TopSolid'Sheetmetal
- Quick, standardized and efficient drafting document
- Extensive and varied component libraries: screws, roller bearings, circlips, retaining rings, profiles, etc.
TopSolid'Design at a glance
For more information
The TopSolid 30 Day Trial is available for free and includes the full version of TopSolid and FREE tutorials to help you get started.
TopSolid'Store offers free downloadable content around TopSolid.
TopSolid'Viewer allows you to view and share any TopSolid document (design, drawing, machining, kinematics etc) without the need for a TopSolid license. TopSolid'Viewer is free of charge and available in versions 6 and 7.
For more information