Design your complex machines quickly and efficiently
Design offices are now faced with the challenge of designing series of several thousand parts in reasonable time, so they need software with acceptable response times. The designers of special machinery often have to design unique, highly complex and made-to-measure machines. Working from the customer's specifications, the designer is faced with numerous challenges: creating the functional drawings, breaking down the design into subassemblies, managing standard components from several suppliers, designing specific chassis or parts, simulating the operation of the final machine and producing a set of documents describing how it works. See how TopSolid can effectively meet all these needs.
Mixed design, in-place or by reassembly, in an assembly
- Creation and/or modification of connecting parts
- Synchronization or resolution between the parts of the assembly
- Management of the representations of the parts (simplified, detailed, for simulation, etc.) without any loss of attachment or associativity in the assembly
- TopSolid has been completely reworked and rewritten using new software technologies (C#, PDM compatible)
- Automatic and transparent streamlining of models
- Incremental management of changes
- Exceptional management of the memory and large assemblies
- Lightning-fast reaction times, thanks to the use of multi-core technology
An integrated and transparent PDM
With TopSolid, users can change the name of a part at any time, without having to worry about losing the reference of the assemblies used. Parts and assemblies undergoing modifications are made known to all, thanks to the vault option. You can work in offline mode by reserving parts and assemblies for modification, and then reassembling them, without being disrupted by another simultaneous modification.
Need more information