Join TopSolid reseller network
TOPSOLID SAS currently works with a network of 70 resellers throughout the world. (In France, TOPSOLID SAS sales agencies sell directly to enduser customers. Outside of France, TopSolid resellers, or VARs, sell to endusers) Today we are looking for further motivated resellers to join our VAR (Value-Added Reseller) program.
TOPSOLID SAS started selling outside the French market in the late 1990s. Today more than 60% of our sales are generated outside France and we are ranked as one of the Top 10 CAD/CAM editors in the world. In 2004 we added 20 new resellers to our reseller network. We are now looking for more resellers to join the TopSolid reseller network.
Just a few reasons why you should join the TopSolid VAR Program
- TopSolid is an integrated CAD/CAM solution which is unique on the market
- TopSolid has been ranked as the 3rd fastest growing CAD/CAM supplier by CIMdata (the independent research company)
- TopSolid offers resellers the opportunity to open their business activity to new markets: Wood, Sheet Metal, Die and Mold…
- TopSolid offers a VAR program for its resellers
- Extensive training and support for resellers
- Provision of extensive marketing material
- Missler Software listens and values its partners
TopSolid VAR program
The TopSolid VAR program is a Sales and Marketing program developed to help and motivate resellers to better sell and to subsequently reward resellers for their sales efforts. All TopSolid resellers are encouraged to become a TopSolid VAR program member and benefit from the Sales and Marketing advantages available from this program.
The VAR program has 3 levels: White, Blue and Red. Entry requirements relate to sales results, maintenance policy establishment and regular sales and marketing reporting to TOPSOLID SAS.
Each level of the VAR program is rewarded with free licences, percentage discounts on their sales results for Marketing purposes along with many other advantages. The TopSolid VAR program enables resellers increase their Marketing activities through trade fair participation, advertisements, seminar organisation, etc.