TopSolid'Design Hint #130
TopSolid'Design 7 allows you to easily create a draft of a mechanism with X different positions. In this hint of the month we must create a draft for the "Rest" position (design configuration) and the "Leave part" position (Configuration 1).
- From the contextual menu create a draft document. TopSolid'Design 7 proposes by default a design configuration.
- Direct and position the first view.
- To create a draft of your assembly configuration you will need to create a new assembly to project. Select the configuration that interests you: Configuration 1 in this example.
- Create a new main view by selecting the second assembly to project.
- Direct and position the second view.