Reduce machining times by 50% with VoluMill TopSolid Edition
- 50% time gains with VoluMill TopSolid Edition
- An alternative to traditional roughing routines
- Increase axial depths of cut and advance speeds
- Extend the life of your cutting tools and machines
- Reduce costs
- Increase productivity
Missler Software has chosen to integrate Volumill machining strategies into TopSolid’Cam 7.8 to be able to offer its customers the best algorithms on the market for toolpath calculation. VoluMill toolpaths use smooth, flowing motion, eliminating sharp directional changes and variances in tool load. Using VoluMill in place of traditional roughing routines will reduce your cycle times, extend the life of your cutting tools, and place considerably less stress on your machine tools, thereby reducing your costs while increasing your productivity.
Depending on the material and topology in question Missler Software has observed significant time gains in machining operations (up to 70% in the best of cases), extended tool and machine life thanks to the use of VoluMill. Completely integrated with TopSolid’Cam, VoluMill is available as an option in TopSolid’Cam 7.8.
- Ultra-high Performance Toolpath (UHPT) integrated in TopSolid’Cam : Field applications prove that UHPT technnology can safely double machine output, extend tool life, and create a much more productive competitive manufacturing enterprise in the global marketplace.
- UHPT Technology Works on any Shape : By taking advantage of the capabilities of modern machining hardware and avoiding sharp directional changes, it generates toolpaths that assure the machines and cutting tools are used at peak efficiency given existing conditions.
- Optimum Feeds and Speeds with VoluMill TopSolid Edition : UHPT technology allows programmers to use the most appropriate cutting styles and optimum feeds and speeds. Consequently, machines run smoothly and tools run cooler, even at much higher speeds and feeds, extending tool and machine life.