TopSolid’NCSIMUL for perfect G code simulation
With TopSolid’NCSIMUL you can now test your TopSolid CNC programs in just one click as NCSIMUL Machine runs directly within the TopSolid environment.
- Validation of G codes generated by TopSolid’Cam post-processors
- Possibility to simultaneously create tool paths and validate CNC programs
- Substantial time savings thanks to error detection and manual debugging elimination
- Increased security and insurance throughout the machining process
TopSolid’Cam, from Missler Software, is an integrated CAM software capable of programming all complex milling and turning operations; turning, 2 axis milling, 3 axis milling, 4 & 5 axis continuous milling, 4 & 5 axis continuous turning, synchronization and complex simulation are all managed by TopSolid’Cam. As a high-end CAM software, TopSolid’Cam produces a perfect tool path, close to the part, taking account of machine kinematics and material constraints. As a high-end CNC simulation software, TopSolid’NCSIMUL, based on the recognized technology of SPRING Technologies, supplies independent and rapid tool path verification fast checking and tool path optimization, close to the machine and the controller.
Key user benefits:
- Leverage an incredible security and insurance throughout the machining process and programming stages for the customer, especially required when the part is a very expensive one, when the machining cycle takes hours or when the machine is very complex
- Secure high-end companies in their machining processes
- Provide best in class manufacturing solution by developing deep integration between standard CAM features and high-end machining simulation
- Decode any CNC program (Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain, NUM, Fidia, OSP, …), verify the entire program including macros and subroutines
- Simulation speed