Missler Software is the world's leading publisher of CAD/CAM software. With more than 30 years of experience under its belt, Missler Software is in a position to offer a fully integrated CAD/CAM solution. The company mainly targets the mechanical sector (machinery, tools, etc.), sheet metal work and the wood industry. Wherever a machine interacts with material to machine, shape or produce a part.
The TopSolid product range is fresh, comprehensive and unique on the market. Thanks to its advanced technology and its permanent sense of innovation to the benefit of its customers, Missler Software has grown strongly on the global CAD/CAM market. Today, more than 10,000 companies all over the world use TopSolid.
The company has expanded significantly on the international stage in the last decade. Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Nantes, Nancy, but also Chicago, Shanghai, Bogota, Delémont and Modena. Today, our products are shipped all over the world and more than 70% of our software is exported. Missler Software has partners in Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa and North and South America. More than 500 employees (Missler software employees and resellers) develop and sell TopSolid all over the world every day. Much to the delight of designers and machine operators.
Agencies: Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Grenoble, Nantes, Nancy
Export: Global distribution through authorized resellers and partners
Products: Integrated CAD/CAM TopSolid
Customers: Arianespace, Alcatel, Thalès, Legrand, Mecachrome, Matsushita, Panasonic, Husqvarna, Sanyo, Hydroaluminium, SAFRAN, PSA, MBDA, Trumpf, DCNS...
- 1977Foundation of Missler Mécanique by the Missler brothers in Evry
- 1980First NC system and software development with Olivetti
- 1983Missler Mécanique also becomes manufacturer of bandsaw machines
- 1984Foundation of Missler Informatique by Michel Goujon, followed by Jean-Pierre Lugarini, to develop and market the GTL3 product
- 1988Release of Surf3D, a PC software for moldmakers with a very efficient surface modeler
- 1990Release of GPS, the first ERP system designed for subcontractors. Missler Informatique exceeds USD 135,000
- 1992Alliance with Topcad, publisher of TopSolid 3D CAD software, and Catalpa, sheet metal specialist
- 1994Integration of the Parasolid kernel modeler
- 1997Export business begins: first success in Japan
- 2001Merger of all company entities into Missler Software, managed by Michel Goujon and Christian Arber (founder of Topcad with Jean-Luc Rolland)
- 2002Missler Software integrates CN Industries and the GOelan line. With a total of 200 employees, annual sales now amount to USD 19 Millions
- 2005Majority MBO by Missler Software management
- 2009Launch of TopSolid 7
- 2012Launch of MS Inc., Missler Software's subsidiary, in Chicago, USA
- 2015Missler Software celebrates its 30 anniversary!